In this section of teendriversource.org, we link to the following external web pages because we determined that they were credible resources that were relevant to the topic area. Inclusion on this site does not infer any endorsement of or partnership with the owners of these pages.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey
- New Jersey Teen Driving
- Brain Injury Association of America
- End Distracted Driving (EndDD)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) -- Vital Signs -- Drinking and Driving
- Governors Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Consumer Reports
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Social Norms Research and Resources
- Pink Ribbon
- What is a Designated Driver?
- Yes We Can!
- ADHD and Driving - National Resource Center on AD/HD