Contact Us
Type: PDF (205.9 KB)
Downloads: 1067
Download Now

Fact Sheet: Risk Factors for Teen Crashes

Alcohol is involved in about 16 percent of fatal crashes involving 16 and 17-year-old drivers. What causes the other 84 percent? Here are some facts parents and teens need to know about risk factors such as inexperience, driving distractions, speed, fatigue, and seat belt use.


Download Basket basket

Download All
facebook Twitter Twitter

Web Award 2010

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

©2018 The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia | SITE TERMS | SITEMAP Children's Hospital of Philadelphia