Basket
Contact Us
Search

Tools

img

Driving Through the Eyes of Teens, A Closer Look (2009)

 
Read this comprehensive report of seven recently published research studies from CHOP with support from State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, which includes several analyses from the National Young Driver Survey (NYDS), as well as evidence-based
Type: PDF (3686.22 KB)
Downloads: 1241
  Add To Basket  
img

Driving: Through the Eyes of Teens (2007)

 
This report describes what teens shared with us as part of the National Young Driver Survey (NYDS), a research collaboration of CHOP and with support from State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
Type: PDF (2258.04 KB)
Downloads: 1056
  Add To Basket  
img

Fact Sheet: Risk Factors for Teen Crashes

 
Alcohol is involved in about 16 percent of fatal crashes involving 16 and 17-year-old drivers. What causes the other 84 percent?
Type: PDF (205.9 KB)
Downloads: 923
  Add To Basket  
img

Miles to Go: Establishing Benchmarks for Teen Driver Safety (2011)

 
Read this “state of the state” national report on teen driving, which examines the broader impact of teen driver crashes on society and set benchmarks for change. 
Type: PDF (968.44 KB)
Downloads: 1096
  Add To Basket  
img

Miles to go: Monitoring Progress in Teen Driver Safety (2012)

 

Read this second national report on teen driving, which focuses on the progress made in reducing teen driver-related crashes since 2005.

Type: PDF (5279.42 KB)
Downloads: 852
  Add To Basket  
img

Parents Teaching Teens to Drive: The Adolescent Perspective (2011)

 
This research brief, compiled by the Teen Driver Safety Research team at CHOP, gives the adolescent perspective on parents teaching teens to drive. By describing adult involvement in their learning, these teen drivers provide researchers with valuable
Type: PDF (813.86 KB)
Downloads: 681
  Add To Basket  
help

Download Basket basket

Download All
facebook Twitter Twitter

Web Award 2010

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.


©2017 The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia | SITE TERMS | SITEMAP Children's Hospital of Philadelphia