(6) Basic Facts About Teen Crashes(4) Cell Phone Use(2) Comprehensive Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL)(1) Drowsy Driving/Fatigue (1) Emotions(1) Hazard Detection(3) Impaired Driving(2) Inexperience(6) Miles to Go(1) Nighttime Driving(4) Other Risk Factors (4) Parental Involvement (4) Passengers as Deadly Distractions - Peers and Older Teen Passengers(1) Risk to Child Passengers From Teen Driver(2) Seat Belt Use(2) Speeding (1) Teens With Special Needs(9) Teen Driver Background
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Beginning Teenage Drivers. 2007. Available at: http://www.iihs.org/brochures/pdf/beginning_drivers.pdf. Accessed April 7, 2010.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). State Legislative Fact Sheet: Graduated Driver Licensing System. Data from the U.S. Dept. of Transportation. 2000. Available at: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/PEOPLE/outreach/safesobr/21qp/html/fact_sheets/Graduated_Driver.html. Accessed April 7, 2010.
- Williams AF, Ferguson SA. Rationale for graduated licensing and the risks it should address. Injury Prevention. 2002; 8(suppl 2): ii9 –ii14; discussion ii14 –ii16.
- Weiss JC, O'Neil J, Shope JT, O'Connor KG. Pediatrician Knowledge, Attitudes, and Counseling Patterns On Teen Driving. Injury Prevention. June 2011.