|Share the Drive is a community action program that provides practical tips, activities and knowledge that can be used to encourage action and help teens become safer drivers.||
Type: PDF (244.07 KB)
Type: PDF (319.05 KB)
|Deaths in crashes with teens behind the wheel declined 47% from 2005-2011 as this chart shows.
Type: JPG (843.03 KB)
|This report describes what teens shared with us as part of the National Young Driver Survey (NYDS), a research collaboration of CHOP and with support from State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
Type: PDF (2258.04 KB)
|These handouts accompany the Facilitator Guide for this module and should be distributed to attendees of your teen driver safety presentation. Please be sure to make ample copies.||
Type: PDF (356.51 KB)
- Miles to go: Focusing on Risks for Teen Driver Safety (2013)
- Toolset: Miles to go: Focusing on Risks for Teen Driver Safety (2013)
- Trends in Safe Teen Passenger Behaviors Infographic (2013)
- Parents Teaching Teens to Drive: The Adolescent Perspective (2011)
- Fact Sheet: Parenting Tips to Keep Teen Drivers Safe