(5) Basic Facts About Teen Crashes (4) Cell Phone Use (2) Comprehensive Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) (1) Drowsy Driving/Fatigue (1) Emotions (1) Hazard Detection (3) Impaired Driving (2) Inexperience (6) Miles to Go (1) Nighttime Driving (4) Other Risk Factors (4) Parental Involvement (4) Passengers as Deadly Distractions - Peers and Older Teen Passengers (1) Risk to Child Passengers From Teen Driver (2) Seat Belt Use (2) Speeding (1) Teens With Special Needs (9) Teen Driver Background
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System, National Center for Statistics and Analysis, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Dept. of Transportation (US). Traffic Safety Facts 2008: Speeding. Washington (DC).
- Curry AE, Hafetz J, Kallan MJ, Winston FK, Durbin DR. Prevalence of Teen Driver Errors Leading to Serious Motor Vehicle Crashes. Accident Analysis and Prevention. April 2011.
- Teen Drivers: Fact Sheet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.2011.