(6) Basic Facts About Teen Crashes (4) Cell Phone Use (2) Comprehensive Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) (1) Drowsy Driving/Fatigue (1) Emotions (1) Hazard Detection (3) Impaired Driving (2) Inexperience (6) Miles to Go (1) Nighttime Driving (4) Other Risk Factors (4) Parental Involvement (4) Passengers as Deadly Distractions - Peers and Older Teen Passengers (1) Risk to Child Passengers From Teen Driver (2) Seat Belt Use (2) Speeding (1) Teens With Special Needs (9) Teen Driver Background
- Zador PL, Krawchuck SA, Voas RB. Relative Risk of Fatal Crash Involvement by BAC, Age and Gender. Washington, D.C.: National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System, National Center for Statistics and Analysis, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Q&As: Teenagers – Underage Drinking. 2009.
- 2011 Youth Behavior Surveillance System, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.