Homework Help – Research Made Easy
Step 1: Choose a Research Question
You know how to do homework assignments, but sometimes the hardest part is finding reliable resources on your topic. We can help. We have compiled information on important teen driver safety topics for you to explore and develop a research question. You can then choose how to share it with your class.
Teens tend to have misperceptions about driving risks and distractions. One myth teens hold is that using a hands-free device to talk on a cell phone while driving is safe. However, research shows that crash risk is four times higher either way. So, be a myth buster by sharing the knowledge learned from completing one of these homework assignments with your school and community. Spread the news that car crashes are not accidents. They are preventable. You can save lives by making your friends aware.
- What are Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) laws and how have they reduced teen driver deaths?
- What factors put teen drivers at risk?
- What is the best type of car for new teen drivers?
- How can teen drivers set car rules for passengers and take control of their car?
- What are the minimum drinking age laws in the U.S. and how have they evolved?
- How can teens get behind school-based campaigns?