Support National Teen Driver Safety Week Now
You Can Make A Difference
Teens from all across America are teaming up to tackle the greatest danger they face – car crashes. Trying to make a difference may seem daunting. How can one person matter?
You really do matter. Every teen that acts as a role model and supports initiatives that raise awareness of this problem helps to create positive change. Leading by example (like always buckling up and never drinking and driving) rubs off on others and helps break the tired stereotype of teens being reckless, careless drivers.
You may think you’re better off not knowing about the dangers you face while driving. Not true. You will be better off armed with the facts and ways to help prevent crashes from occurring. A good way to get involved is during National Teen Driver Safety Week -- October 19-25, 2014.
Follow Ride Like
- Get Behind National Teen Driver Safety Week (NTDSW) -- October 19-25, 2014
- Reframe the Message to the Positive
- History of National Teen Driver Safety Week
- National Teen Driver Safety Week - In the News
- Try This Teen-to-Teen Campaign At Your School
- What Others Did for NTDSW 2013
- Other Ways to Get Involved